BAS PU for Clients – Make a booking and we will come to you
Previous knowledge: Some knowledge about building and civil engineering and computing skills are beneficial. Good language in English.
Litterature etc: Participant receives important documents; folders and in digital form. Bring your laptop, touchpad to the course and we will learn how to search for important information in current provisions. We have good experience of participants who can use google translate in between different languages to understand the intent of text in Swedish law and regulations.
Questions? Call 031-788 44 22
Information and terms – [LINK]
Work environment responsibility alway start at the customer, the client. In Swedish, the customer is called “Byggherre”.
Legally: During building and civil engineering, the Work Environment Act requires to co-ordinators, one BAS P for the planning phaze and one BAS U for the performing phaze to coordinate safety, regardless size of the work. Those two roles must be assigned by the Client, the “Byggherre”. This requirements is due to even smaller works and service jobs. The co-ordinators must have verified training, competence and experience enough for the role in relation to the work intended.
The Client can let a Contractor or a clients delegee take all such responsibilities if the work is done independently and there is a written contract regarding the responsibility transfer.
Though, the Work Environment Act still claim responsibility for the Client. How can a Client know how to feel confidence in an entrepreneur, regarding the level of law in work environment and safety?
The course is intended for customers, project leaders, chairmen of tenant or others with responsibilities within building and civil engineering work on such level including control of internal capabilities in work environment and safety.
The course will give you fundamental knowledge about Swedish law regarding work environment and how to manage work environment issues, with focus on how requirements, expectations and cooperation will function at its finest with an entrepreneur that take over the work environment responsibility.
- Knowledge of working environment and statistics
- Basics – Systematic working environment
- Basics – Provisions Construction and Civil engineering
- Deep dive, provisions of working environment
- Competence requirements for BAS P/U
- Entrepreneur check – law requirements, operative
- Dividing responsibilities – before, during and after
- Health and safety plan – content
- Risk management – overview
- The supervision of the Working Environment Authority
- We can of course adapt the course to specific demands from the customer, with amendments of chemical risks, threat and violence, post and mast work, scaffolding, hot works or other profiling that matches your way of business. In fact, it’s most preferable with a flexible course, appointed to your branch specifics.
- Full day
5.500:- SEK for each day and participant
(Volume customers and contracted, please contact Byggsäkerhet for best offer.)