Next course in English:
Lift MEWP/EWP training – April 8, 2020 – Göteborg, kl 07.30-16.00
Lift MEWP/EWP training – May 13, 2020 – Göteborg, kl 07.30-16.00
Lift MEWP/EWP training – June 18, 2020 – Göteborg, kl 07.30-16.00
Byggsäkerhet will adapt and deliver training also on demand.
We will come to you – Contact us and make a booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +46 31-788 44 22.
Previous knowledge required: None.
Requirements on protective shoes and clothing: Protective shoes must be according to EN ISO 20345, class S1 (toecap and solid heel cover). Clothing for outdoor training on hight is adviced.
- For how long will your training certificate persist?
– It’s up to your employer, but when it comes to such dangerous circumstances as work platforms it’s the safest to go thru a quality secured training thru the Swedish Rental Association, (Liftutbildningsrådet – LUR [LÄNK]). A training thru LUR is valid for five years, and after that it’s time to do the training over again.
- Is there demands by law to have a written proof of competence on MEWP/EWP?
– Yes, according to the provision AFS 2006:6, section 29. And in addition, a written drivers permit is always required, together with a machine introduction.
- Does Byggsäkerhet perform repetition training, a shorter version of the basic training?
– No, the training doesn’t become shorter, but Byggsäkerhet will lower the price some for those who can show a valid MEWP-certificate provided thru LUR, not older than five years. Participants with previous training are beneficial to mix with beginners and together we can perform more efficient training.
- What kind of more training is needed after a MEWP-training?
– In direct connection to work platform training, you must have fall protection and rescue/evacuation training. The employer must have thorough routines for the systematic environment work, including many other competence requirements. Contact Byggsäkerhet for advice.
- Are there practical moments included in the course?
Yes, in a gated area. There will as well be a short brief on fall risks. We use fall protection gear after in introduction to the equipment and usage.
Questions? Call +46 31-788 44 22
Information and terms – [LINK]